Providing the right coverage for your employees
UNICO has approximately 140 benefits clients, ranging in size from 2 employees to 1,300 employees. The products that we have in place with these clients are:
- medical, health management (wellness program)
- COBRA administration
- employee communication
- HRA, HSA
- self-insured plans
- life & AD&D
- short-term disability, long-term disability
- dental, vision
- employee enrollments
- retirement plans
- long-term care insurance
We help you decide how to review consumer-driven health plans, which includes a description and comparison of various plans (HSA, HRA and FSA) combined with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP).
Our UniPLAN Way reviews group and executive benefit plans to create a better return on your HR recruitment and retention investment.
1. We start with a review of client needs, current plan and business goals via:
- Discovery Process
- Interactive Workshop
- Index of current status
- Unique Owner/Executive Team needs
2. We then jointly design an employee benefits plan that focuses on recruitment and
retention of the total employee group.
3. Employee education and support is the next critical step to maximize return from
your plan investment.
4. Finally we monitor the overall program and assist the client team to ensure
programs are kept up to date and properly utilized by the employee group.
For more information please contact: