Allow me to introduce UNICO Financial Services and our Annual Financial Review. We have developed this 30-45 minute discussion to help answer your questions on:
- Life insurance, when and how much you may need
- Long Term Care insurance, why it may be part of your retirement plan
- How insurance fits into your financial and retirement planning
Knowing how to create or modify your plan can seem a little overwhelming with the choices and the changes you read about. We use a direct, no-nonsense approach and let you make decisions based on your goals and family considerations. You may have one question or a dozen, you can decide what we will cover.
The benefits of having a financial review will include:
- A better understanding of how to manage your finances
- What personal or employer provided policies you now have
- A professional opinion on your current plan, what options you may have
- How to handle an immediate need or unexpected life event
We help people through our Annual Financial Review to help you secure your financial well being and give you more peace of mind. If you prefer we can then take the final step of creating the Personal Plan with the four stages of a financial plan:
- Financial Foundation (Basic insurance and budgeting)
- Accumulation (Savings and Building a nest egg)
- Preservation (Investments and Insurance pre-retirement)
- Distribution (Retirement and Estate Planning)
If you would like to schedule a no-obligation, no-pressure discussion please let me know by calling my direct phone at 402-434-7257. Or I can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Our offices are conveniently located at 44th and O St in Lincoln. Or if you prefer I can meet at your home during evening or weekend hours.