UNICO Group is a client-focused insurance agency with services ranging from commercial insurance, workers’ comp, and employee benefits, to personal insurance, financial planning, human resource solutions and wellness. UNICO was nationally awarded the “Top Performing Agency” in its class for 2016!
Account Managers serve as the primary business contact for the client and are responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage ongoing business opportunities.
- Support Advisors’ sales efforts by handling accounts once bound.
- Support assigned Advisor’s prospecting with quoting and application submission.
- Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from client.
- Maintain AMS client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc.; according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines.
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists and binders.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming email, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Review all items to be processed, to ensure items were received as ordered.
- Participate in courses from insurances/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirement of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- Participate in any special projects at management’s request.
Education: High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
Experience: Clerical and computer knowledge; experience in property & liability coverages preferred
Licensure: Current Nebraska license in commercial property/liability coverages, or willingness and ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of successful client advocacy in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to complete activities from start to finish.
- Skilled at delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.