(La Vista, NE)
30-40 hours/week, with flexibility
UNICO Group is a client-focused insurance agency with services ranging from commercial insurance, workers’ comp, and employee benefits, to personal insurance, financial planning, human resource solutions and wellness. UNICO was nationally awarded the “Top Performing Agency” in its class for 2016!
The Office Assistant provides general support for an office of about 20 team members. This position is responsible for greeting visitors, answering incoming calls, directing calls, mail distribution and additional administrative duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Labels, organizes and assigns policies and other documents.
- Prepares insurance policies for client delivery via USB drive and electronic secure email.
- Creates auto insurance card packets.
- Acquires documents from insurance carrier websites.
- Reviews work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensures branding standards are followed, and recommends revisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications that include; Word, Excel and Power Point. Creative software program experience is a plus.
- Supports use of conference room technology, event calendars, copiers and phone systems.
- Arranges for maintenance and repairs of office equipment.
- Reporting to Lincoln for monthly training.
What’s in it for you.
- Hours | 30-40 hours/week. Standard schedule is M-F, 9:00am-3:30pm. Additional hours available with flexibility.
- Full Benefits | Including PTO, insurance and retirement options.
- Opportunities | Training and development support. We want to see you succeed.
- Fun | We have a fun culture. We work hard, while having a good time.