The Receptionist/Administrative Services Specialist provides general support for an office of about 80 team members. This position is responsible for greeting visitors, answering incoming calls, directing calls, mail sorting, distribution and additional administrative duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and deliveries.
- Processes and directs incoming mail, faxes and emails.
- Labels, organizes and assigns insurance documents.
- Prepares auto insurance card packets, insurance certificates and other documents.
- Acquires documents from insurance carrier websites.
- Assists with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Coordinates reception desk schedule.
- Supports use of conference room technology, event calendars, copiers and phone systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications that include; Word, Excel and Power Point.
What’s in it for you.
- Hours | 40 hours/week. Standard schedule is M-F, 7:00am-4:00pm.
- Full Benefits | Including PTO, insurance and retirement options.
- Opportunities | Training and development support. We want to see you succeed.
- Fun | We have a fun culture. We work hard, while having a good time.