Get Cyber Protection Today!
Coverage provided by:
Cyber Peace of Mind
Cyber attacks happen to organizations of all sizes – but small to midsized businesses are particularly at risk. A wrong click by an employee and your business could be closing its doors. That’s why we’ve partnered with the cybersecurity experts at FifthWall to provide you with Cyber Peace of Mind, a low cost offering that includes:
Cyber Liability Insurance
A cyber safety net of $250,000
24/7 access to cybersecurity experts
What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
The Enterprise Cyber Liability program protects businesses from the cost of an actual or suspected violation of a privacy regulation due to a security breach that results in an unauthorized release of protected personal information that is in its custody. The organization will have $250,000 of coverage for the following:
- Regulatory fines and penalties (including PCI DSS – the standards businesses are required to follow if it accepts payments via credit card)
- Defense & settlement or judgement
- Forensic costs to investigate a suspected or actual breach
- Crisis management
- Fraud prevention expenses
- Notification costs
- Credit monitoring services
- Call center
- Public relations
- Associated legal expenses
Included $100,000 E-Theft Endorsement: Adds coverage for the theft of money, securities, or other property of value resulting from a breach and transferred to a person, place, or account beyond your control.
Why is having a Breach Hotline so important?
Small to midsize businesses rarely, if ever, have the internal expertise to navigate a breach. FifthWall’s 24/7 Breach Hotline exists to be a business’s personal, on call experts, in the event that they have a breach:
- Available 24/7 – One number to call in the event of a known or suspected breach.
- Provides breach guidance, recommendations and actionable next steps.
- Will act to “stop the bleeding” of a breach.
Note: All claims must be reported to the insurance carrier within 60 days of first knowledge of the actual or suspected breach; please refer to the actual policy for complete terms, conditions, and exclusions. The policy sublimits the following to $10,000 each: ransomware, telecommunications theft, and social engineering fraud.