Fill coverage gaps with Inland Marine insurance
- Commercial transport: Coverage for goods and merchandise in transit for truckers, warehouses, shippers and logistics operators.
- Legal liability: Coverage for sums the policyholder is obligated to cover as a result of damage from a covered loss to property of others.
- Motor truck cargo: Protects owners and operators of trucks against losses to owned property or property of others while in transport.
- Railroad rolling stock: Protects rolling stock owned or leased by railroad companies or other businesses.
- Tank storage: Protects tanks, pipelines and appurtenances and their contents while in the insured’s care, custody and control.