Risk management for the communications industry
UNITEL is the only agency or insurance carrier that employs a highly trained, experienced and professional risk manager (with more than 25 years of communications industry experience) devoted entirely to assisting communications companies and organizations in establishing effective risk control policies and programs.
Risk management tailored to you
Effective risk management is key to maintaining the lowest possible insurance premium rates for our communications industry policyholders.
We understand the technologies and the risks associated with the industry, enabling us to provide risk management consulting services and programs targeted to your specific needs.
With our in-house risk management team, we can custom tailor services to fit the specific needs of your company and positively impact your risk control performance as well as your bottom line.
Industry specific solutions
- On site and remote safety/loss control policy and program evaluations including telecom fleet operations, work zone safety, disaster recovery planning, tower safety as well as general employee safety
- Loss history analysis to determine trends and patterns that need correction to avoid potential loss
- High level review of CO/tower grounding and electrical surge suppression systems/procedures
- Assistance with business continuity and operational risk management planning
- On-site and/or virtual communications fleet defensive driver training
- Monthly e-newsletter containing useful risk management topics
- Access to our library of risk management/technical articles, data sheets and white papers
- Act on your behalf as liaison to your insurance carrier for dealing with risk mitigation questions, loss control recommendations and to help you effectively deal with your risk challenges
Safety meeting app
- Choose from over 1,100 safety meeting topics
- Easily document incidents as they happen in the field
- Complete and store safety checklists or inspections on the app
- Multi-user subscription plans available