Trucking insurance for commercial drivers
Commercial drivers face a number of risks on the road, including accidents, severe weather and equipment breakdowns.
Whether it is short haul or long haul we have several insurance partners that have solutions including Acuity, Great American and Third Coast Underwriters.
Many commercial transportation companies mistakenly believe that they only have to worry about risk management after an incident, but the truth is you can start saving now by implementing safety and risk evaluation programs.
We can provide you with guides, workplace policies and other resources so you can protect your bottom line right now.
- Manage premium audit for accuracy
- Validate experience modification and learn your controllable MOD
- Review of classification codes
You’ll have access to a team of advisors that help manage your work comp related costs.
- Ongoing claim review and resource monitoring
- Back-on-the-job training program
- Supervisory training
- Audit prep guide
- 24-hour injury response
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Employee injury packet
- HR resources and online training resources